Last Updated on April 20, 2020
Not only children play. Bloggers also play, and their favorite game are tagging, or blog memes. From Parenting Tips For Busy Families, here comes an invitation to follow a new tag: you have to share your best blogging tip, add it to the list below, and give a star to all tips you like from the list. Then tag 10 bloggers and track your backlinks growing.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ******
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. ******
3. Don’t let money change ya! ****
4. Always reply to your comments. ******
5. Spell check is your friend. *****
6. Be the blog. ****
7. Your readers are your treasure.***
8. Learn From The Pros. **
9. Be creative and controversial*
10. Use Trackbacks as a way to increase content and community. *
11. Post on a regular and consistent basis.*
12. Don’t steal other people’s content and always link to your sources.
Now I’ll tag ten people whose blogs I’m reading tonight for the first time. I hope this will be a nice surprise to get linked by a stranger:
Sorting Myself Out
OK, I played enough, it’s your time, you tagged people 🙂