Last Updated on April 20, 2020
Most women who consider themselves as being overweight are discontent with three areas of their body: butt, belly and thighs. Fat deposits mainly in these regions and repeated diets with their yo-yo effect make almost impossible for them to get rid of those fat deposits, even though they might lose significant weight.
The key to shaping your body is exercise. Practiced regularly, there are some exercises which can help you sort out this problem. By combining these routines with a weight loss program like fat loss 4 idiots, you may be amazed with your results pretty soon.
If you have the possibility, the following activities are best for thigh muscles:
– Aerobic exercise done in the form of swimming or brisk walking for about 30-50 minutes daily
– Cycling and skipping
– Exercise on stationary bike or treadmill, with the resistance set to minimum (otherwise, this can lead to thigh muscles growth)
– Leg curls and leg presses
– Anaerobic exercise: squats and lunges
– Climbing up the stairs. Stand sideways at the bottom of the stairs holding on to the railing for balance. Put your right foot on the first stair and cross your left leg over the right to get to the next stair, and so on. This helps for inner thigh
– Lay on the floor on the right side ensuring that your head, shoulders and hips are aligned. Use your hand to prop your head and place the other in front for support. Place your left leg in front of you after bending it. Raise it off the floor, keeping the leg straight with toes flexed. Hold on at the top and then gently lower the leg back to the floor. Repeat it about 10 times for each leg.
– The inner thigh press: Hold on to a sturdy chair with your feet together. Tighten the abdominal muscles and hold the back straight. Slowly move one leg in front and squeeze your inner thigh as you do it. Do not swing your leg.
– Remember that the thigh exercises must be performed correctly to get the butt
– Squats are the best exercises you can do for your hips, butt and thighs. There are many different types of squats. One way of doing them is the following: stand with feet hip-width apart and squat, keeping back straight, abs in and knees behind your toes. Let your butt lightly touch chair and squeeze butt to stand up. Repeat for 2-3 sets of 8.
– Lunge: stand with left foot resting on something plate. Bend the right leg while sliding the left foot back into a lunge position, keeping the right knee behind the toe, torso upright and abs in. Slowly slide left foot back to starting position and repeat 8 times. Switch legs and repeat on each leg for 2-3 sets.
– The Deadlift: this is performed generally by bending at the knees and grasping a barbell in front of you. Wear a weight belt for this exercise. Lift with the legs as you stand and straighten the back once standing. Perform high reps with less weight to really work the bottom.
– Gluteal flexing: this can be done anytime and anywhere you are not concerned about being noticed. Simply learn how to tighten and release the gluteus maximus muscle (in other words, the butt muscles). Do it successfully and you can begin to do repetitions. Once you have doing controlled reps down you can do as many as you like. Do them fast or slow to work them two ways.
– Side crunches: lay on your right side, your knees bent out in front of you. Supporting your neck and head with your hands, raise your torso up, concentrating the effort in your middle (rather than pulling yourself up with your arms), aiming your left elbow towards your left hip. Repeat. Then alternate on left side.
– Side rotations: rest you shoulders and head on a knee-high chair, your body straight, your knees bent and your feet placed on the floor about hip-width apart. Extending both arms straight up over your chest, slowly roll over onto your right shoulder. Then, roll back to starting position, stop for a second, and roll over to the left. Alternate 10 rotations each side.
Tips to help flatten stomach by toning the belly muscles:
· Use smooth controlled movements
· You shouldn’t be feeling a pull in the legs or hip joints when doing sit ups
· Don’t arch the back because this may strain the lower back area
· Don’t get too much out of breath within the first month
· Try to comfortably increase the number of repetitions each workout
· Always warm the stomach up thoroughly before exercising to flatten the belly
· Exercise the side of the stomach as well as the front abs
· Always perform stomach exercises under the guidance of a qualified gym instructor, especially for the first few workouts
There are lots of exercises available, but in any case, you should consult your doctor to see if they are safe for you or not.
It would be useful to consider taking some weight loss herbal supplements. Sometimes they help and they never harm, so why not give it a try?