Are you an U.S. student who is also a blogger? If you do, then you should know that you can qualify for The Blogging Scholarship, awarded yearly by CollegeScholarships.org.
Below, there are a few details, to see at a glance if you stand any chance to get your tuition fee and books paid. For more about the $10,000 blogging scholarship, go visit the original website.
- Your blog must contain unique and interesting information about you and/or things you are passionate about. No spam bloggers please!!!
- U.S. citizen;
- Currently attending full-time in post-secondary education; and
- If you win, you must be willing to allow us to list your name and blog on this page. We want to be able to say we knew you before you became a well educated, rich, and famous blogging legend.
- Submission Deadline: Midnight PST on Oct. 6th
- 10 Finalists Announced and Public Voting Begings: 9am EST on Oct. 8th
- Public Voting Ends and Winner Declared: Midnight PST on Oct. 28th
I would have liked to enter, but I don’t gather the conditions, so I wish good luck to all of you out there who might qualify.